Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Share Your Arthritis Recipes and Tips

I've been writing this blog for a while now and whenever I talk to other people about it, whether they are cooking with arthritis or not, they always share with me their favourite recipe or tip. Sometimes it's a really great easy recipe, passed down through the family, like this soda bread recipe.  Other times it's a brilliant tip to make cooking easier, such as microwaving butternut squash whole to make it easier to chop.

I want this site to be a really useful resource for anyone cooking with arthritis or any other condition or disability and I need your help, expertise and ideas to do that. So from today there is a new page on the blog  for your tips, recipes and suggestions. Please do visit it and post whatever you feel like sharing. Together we can help each other get cooking with arthritis.